1.1. DATA CONTROLLER
UNIVERCELLS SA (with headquarters at 6041 Charleroi, rue Auguste Piccard 48, BCE number :0502.742.288, hereinafter referred to as “Univercells”) is the controller of the personal data collected through the websites https://www.univercells.com and www.exothera.com (individually and collectively hereafter referred to as the “Website”) respectively operated by Univercells and its subsidiary EXOTHERA SA with headquarters at 1400 Nivelles rue de la Maitrise 11, BCE number :0744.643.660 (both UNIVERCELLS SA and EXOTHERA SA collectively hereafter referred to as the “Univercells Group”)
1.4. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
2. Collected and processed data on website
2.1. CONTACT INFORMATION
When you contact Univercells to obtain information regarding Univercells, to download or acquire content from our Website, or to obtain support from Univercells, you will need to communicate your contact details (including your name, telephone, fax, email address, name of the company etc.).
This contact information could be used for the purpose of answering your questions and queries sent to us via the Websites or informing you of new services, offers, information and content, offered or furnished by Univercells.
2.2. BROWSING STATISTICS
When you browse the Website, Univercells gathers technical information transmitted to Univercells by your browser, including the type of browser you are using, your operating system and your IP address. This information is collected for information purposes, including:
- Better understanding how the Website is being used as to improve it on a regular basis; or
- Diagnosing technical issues on the Website.
This information will not be used in any manner to be directly linked to you, and is only gathered on an aggregate basis, in order to allow Univercells to perform statistical measurements about the website. This statistical information may be communicated by Univercells to third parties.
3. Sharing of personal data
Univercells reserves the right to share personal data in the following limited instances, to which you hereby consent:
- When Univercells is required to provide information in response to a court order, or other applicable law or legal process;
- When Univercells has a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend the Website or applications against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Univercells, its customers and Users, or the public;
- If Univercells merges with or is acquired by another company; in these cases, your information will likely be one of the assets that is transferred.
Univercells understands that the security of your personal information is important. Univercells therefore provides reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls and takes all appropriate steps to protect your personal information both online and off-line.
5. Transfer outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
6. Access, correction and opposition
You have the free right to access, correct or oppose the use of your personal data. Upon receiving your signed request, and subject to proof of identity, Univercells will correct or remove your personal data from Univercells’ databases.
Personal data will be deleted from the Univercells files no later than the expiry of a period of two (2) years after the last contact from you to Univercells.
8. Contact information
HEADQUARTERS & BIOPROCESS DESIGN CENTER
Rue Auguste Piccard 48
Avenue de Tervueren 270
T +32 (0)2 318 83 48